- 6.53 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 4,571.00
- 5.63 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 3,941.00
- 6.30 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 4,410.00
- 6.50 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 4,550.00
- 7.25 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 5,075.00
- 7.50 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 6,750.00
- 7.26 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 6,525.00
- 8.25 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 7,425.00
- 6.55 carat Natural and certified Ruby - ManikRs. 5,895.00
- 6.85 carat Natural and certified Ruby ﾖ ManikRs. 10,275.00
- 6.72 carat Natural and certified Ruby ﾖ ManikRs. 10,080.00
- 3.66 carat Natural and certified Ruby ﾖ ManikRs. 5,490.00
The dazzling bright red stone that can fascinate anyone’s heart is Ruby. Just like every gemstone, Ruby has a planetary representation. Ruby represents the power of Sun. The sun is considered as the power of soul of an individual. Ruby, also known as Manik, belongs to the corundum family. As the gemstone have become a lucrative aspect of business, one can find various quality of Ruby in the market. The astrological importance of Ruby has made it one of the most popular gemstones all over the world.
Benefits of adorning a Ruby
Ruby is known as “ratnaraj” in Sanskrit which means the “king of all gemstones”. According to Vedic astrology, Ruby is related to Sun, the strongest luminary in our universe. Sun is representation of power, courage, authority and dignity. According to astrology, the Sun is responsible to influence the reputation of a person. Moreover, Ruby acts as a wealth-controlling gemstone for some specific zodiac signs.
The energy field of a person can be influenced by wearing a ruby. The thought process of a human being can be influenced by the subtle energy of the gemstone and consequently leading to actions that can build up reputation. The dazzling gemstone, ruby is considered as an epitome of love and is believed to stir the feelings of love, warmth and passion in the mind of its wearer. The aura of a ruby can help in resolving problems in any relationship. However, a gemstone should be adorned only when it is advised after analyzing horoscope. Ruby is recommended when one has the “pitar dosh” in his/her birth chart.
How does Ruby work?
Just like every other gemstone, Ruby absorbs the radiations of the sun stimulating the chakras of human body. Moreover, the vibrating energy of ruby is absorbed in individual’s aura when it is worn as ring or pendant. It is believed that a ruby can protect one from any obstacle coming in the way of success. It actually protects from any external negative energy. Ruby enhances the confidence and power in the wearer. There are several instances where ruby has been recommended for Politicians, leaders, contractors, celebrities and other Government officials holding higher posts.
Effect on health
Diseases related to bone, blood pressure, heart problems, weak eyesight, rheumatic pains etc. can be regulated by adorning a ruby as it is believed that all these occurs due to weak sun in birth chart. If you have Vitamin D deficiency, a ruby embedded with copper can come to your aid. It is also believed to reduce the psychological and physiological effects of menopause as well as regulate proper menstrual cycle. The aura of a ruby helps in developing a stronger immune system. A gemstone may not cure ant disease completely, but a ruby can be a regulator in such cases.
Buying a ruby
After analyzing the horoscope, if Ruby is recommended, there are various factors that should be considered while buying a ruby.
- Colour: The colour of the beautiful ruby varies from magnificent red to light pink. However, a clear ruby is rare to find. Generally, a ruby is a transparent stone, cut and polished into an adequate shape to be made into a ring or pendant.
- Origin: In most cases, the origin of gemstone matters to the buyer. Africa and Madagascar are the leading producers of ruby. Mozambique is the most important source of ruby. While buying a ruby, the origin is disclosed to the buyer. However, the transparent red ruby from Burma is considered the most valuable one.
- Weight: The weight of a ruby is measured in carats, just like all other gemstones. The weight may or may not be asserted in the horoscope. Greater the number of carats, greater is the value of the ruby. The weight of the ruby should not be less than 4 carats or exceed12 carats. While buying a ruby, the weight of the gemstone you are buying is mentioned in the certificate. Sometimes, the horoscope of an individual clearly depicts the weight of ruby to be adorned by the individual to receive the maximum effect of the subtle energy flowing through ruby.
- Mohs scale: Mohs scale is a qualitative ordinal scale that represents the hardness of a gemstone. It also represents the ability of the gemstone to scratch softer materials. The ideal Mohs scale reading for a ruby is 9. If the reading is 10, it becomes the hardest stone and cannot be cut or polished easily. Thus, a look at the Mohs scale reading while buying a ruby is a factor to be considered while making a purchase. The Mohs scale reading is provided in the certificate accompanying the ruby to be bought.
- Price: The monetary value of a ruby depends on its colour, weight and origin. Since budget is always a constraint, a match of budget and the value of ruby should be the sole priority while planning regarding the purchase. You can buy a ruby at a minimum price of 4000 INR. The natural ones are costly while you may notice a decrease in cost in the case of a synthetic mixture. However, it is advisable to always buy a natural one. This character can be assured by certification provided while buying a ruby. A standard 5.63-carat natural ruby gemstone costs around 4000 INR while the range of price can extend up to 8.25 carats natural ruby for around 7500INR.
- The material of ring/pendant: According to astrology, the material used to bind the gemstone in a ring or pendant affects the subtle energy of the gemstone. In order to maximize the effect of ruby, one should analyze the horoscope to decide whether the ring or pendant should be made of gold, silver, brass or bronze in order to yield the best results of wearing the ruby. The ring is made according to the size of a finger of the wearer and the size of the gemstone to be embedded. According to astrology, a ruby should be worn as a ring on the ring finger of right hand. Ruby is ideally embedded in 18 carat Gold or copper or bronze ring. The choice of the material is depicted after analyzing the horoscope of an individual.
- Mode of purchase: A gemstone can be bought by visiting a trusted jewellery shop or making a purchase online. In both the cases, one should view the gradient certificate or report holding all the information such as weight, treatments, process, purity range etc. about the gemstone to be purchased. In the age of digitalization, an online purchase is safe and believable in case of buying a gemstone. In fact, it is easier to compare the colour, quality and price of a gemstone.
Ruby is an auspicious gemstone that can drive the wearer closer to greater power, dignity and authority. Its aura boosts the confidence of the individual who has adorned it. A ruby gemstone ensures that you shine just like a sun, its representative luminary. Not only in astrology but also in numerology, ruby or Manik is considered as a lucky gemstone that can push away all the negativity, pacify the malefic effect of sun and instil confidence in the wearer to achieve financial stability, recognition and success in his life.