100% Natural & Certified Gemstones | Free Shipping All Over India
100% Natural & Certified Gemstones | Free Shipping All Over India
Opal Stone benefits majorly drive its sales in various countries. According to research published in Opal Auctions, it reads that the website has sold an approximate of three hundred and thirty thousand opal stone to an approximate of a hundred and eighty-four countries in 2017.
Opal benefits are major factors for its demand. In a sample size of forty thousand opal stones approximately, around sixty-one percent amounted to the sales of Australian opal stones and around thirty-nine percent amounted to the International sales of the stone.
This particular gemstone works as a medicine against all intestinal disorders such as indigestion, acidity, or stomach flu.
Wearing this gemstone in the form of rings or pendants shall also help in boosting the immunity of the user.
Benefits of Opal Gemstones also include improving the love factor for the user. It implies that those individuals have difficulty in finding love or marriage alliances can wear this stone to gain stability in their relationship.
Fire Opal Stone benefits mainly those individuals who have or might face a bad relationship. This also means that this particular gemstone is highly capable of curing the trauma of rape victims and those who have faced abusive relationships mostly in the context of intimacy.
Rings and bracelets made out of this beautiful stone are worn by many individuals without considering astrological factors like date of birth or zodiac sign.
Individuals belonging to a certain set of professions like journalism, traveling, or tourism shall benefit from the use of this stone.
Opal gemstone benefits also include in connecting with the Universe.
According to research, Australia is known as the number one producer of the Opal gemstone. The countries next in rank are the USA, Turkey, and Brazil respectively.
Opal gemstones tend to lose color over a period of time
The fact,in this case, is that the opal gemstone is a fossil stone which is built out of scientific elements that reflect light naturally. One needs to be very careful while choosing a particular stone as jewelry pieces can stay fresh when preserved with utmost care.
Opal gemstones might get spoilt when water is used to wash them
Opal gemstone benefits do not get perished with water. Many forget that this precious stone is formed from natural elements of the earth. And just like pebbles are washed to take of dirt from them, the opal gemstone can be washed with detergent mixed in lukewarm water and a brush with soft bristles.
Soaking in water and an oil rub shall enable the long life of the stone
Fire Opal Stone benefits shall not get affected by soaking in water or with an oil rub. The opal is a gemstone and not a human baby which can be bathed in water or rubbed with oil. Like any other gemstone, it shall require some maintenance over time like polishing it. The fact that the opal gemstone is not as robust as the diamond needs to be taken into consideration.
Opal gemstones are associated with bad luck
Opal benefits are such that various jewelry brands in order to gain business in the market spread this rumor that the Opal gemstone was associated with bad luck and was next to Satan’s piece of jewelry. The truth is that diamonds and gold may not benefit every individual whereas the opal gemstone can.
This particular gemstone is prone to cracking
Benefits of Opal Stone does get affected when a particular gemstone is cracked. According to a survey conducted for gemstone miners, it was found that most opal gemstones were found cracked at the time of mining and extracting them. Hence, it is suggested that this particular gemstone should be purchased from a trusted dealer who provides a certificate of authenticity.
The source of black opal is limited to Lightning Ridge only
Benefits of Opal Gemstones do not get affected by its color. This myth is yet another marketing gimmick which was used for promoting this brand. However, black opal gemstone can be available with any gemstone dealer provided a certificate of authenticity or source is attached with the gemstone.
• Benefits of Opal birthstone involves the change of the colors of the opal stone according to the disease or disorder being faced by the user.
• The color of gemstone varies from a shade of grey to a pale yellow on the basis of the ailment being faced by the person wearing it.
• Benefits of the Opal Gemstones also involve stabilizing both the hemispheres of the brain and helping in solving neurological issues.
• Benefits of opal sapphire gemstone also involve getting a cure from disorders related to the throat, pancreas, eyes, spleen, bone marrow, and reproductive organs. Example: Thyroid or Cancer.
• Benefits of opal sapphire gemstone colored in pink help in resolving disorders like headaches or migraine of any severity.
• Benefits of Opal birthstone mainly helps in maintaining the mental composure and calmness with peace.
• The opal gemstone also helps in decision making for the user when their mind is confused or dubious.
• Astrological benefits of the opal stone also involved in developing or enhancing the sixth sense or the telepathy in the user.
• This particular gemstone nevertheless can be worn in the form of beautiful necklaces, rings, amulets, or even bracelets for either astrological or non-astrological reasons.
• As this is a precious stone to be worn by individuals, special care also needs to be taken. The gemstone is dipped into milk for a night and then washed with water and then worn y the user after a bath.
Opal Stone Benefits not only those who have faults in their stars but also those who love to flaunt gemstone jewelry at parties and public places. However, this particular gemstone needs special care. As this gemstone is not as robust as the diamond, it should not be worn on a daily basis or while doing the daily chores. This might affect in losing the luster of the stone otherwise.
Also, to maintain its luster and polish, it should be kept away from deodorants or alcoholic perfumes such that the quality of the gemstone is maintained.
The cost of a fire opal stone ranges from around nine hundred rupees per carat to five thousand rupees approximately per carat due to its powers. And the price determinant of this particular stone is the location of its origin.
The price of the Ethiopian opal stone is higher than its Australian version as it costs up to an approximate of eight thousand rupees per carat as compared to an approximate of five thousand rupees per carat of the latter.
And is highly suggested to buy or purchase an opal gemstone on the basis of their authenticity and not the price.
Find if Opal Stone is suitable for you using our Online Gemstone Recommendation Tool.