- 5.59 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 2,236.00
- 5.65 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 2,260.00
- 4.60 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 1,840.00
- 8.16 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 3,264.00
- 8.15 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 3,260.00
- 6.24 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 2,496.00
- 9.51 carat Natural and certified Turquoise FirozaRs. 3,804.00
Turquoise Stone Facts & FAQ
Turquoise is a dazzling blue-green stone that has been known to be adorned by Cleopatra. It is considered as a legendary stone known for its healing power and also to create a link between earth and heaven. This beautiful gemstone is the birthstone for those born in December.
What are the properties of Turquoise stone?
Hardness in Mohs Scale: 5 to 6
Nature of Solid: Opaque triclinic crystal
Refractive Index: 1.61 to 1.65
Specific Gravity: 2.6 to 2.9
What is the most desirable color of Turquoise stone?
The color of Turquoise stone varies from bluish green to Persian green to sky blue to yellowish green. However, the most desirable color of this gemstone is sky blue or robin's-egg blue. After blue, greenish blue is preferred and then the greenish yellow is said to be the most inferior one. The green color of the stone is dependent on the iron content of the turquoise stone.
What is the price of Turquoise stone?
The price of a turquoise stone depends on the color, quality, treatment, weight and cut of the gemstone. The price of a turquoise generally varies from $1 to $ 10 per carat but can also range from $ 0.05 to $ 1000 per carat depending on the quality of Turquoise. A sky blue colored Turquoise stone will hold a greater value than any bluish green Turquoise while a yellowish green one holds the lowest value.
What are the benefits of Turquoise stone?
Turquoise stone is renowned for its healing powers and has been adorned for protection in the history. The beneficial effects of Turquoise stone are numerous and here is a mention of some.
- A lucky stone for Traveller: Turquoise has been used as a protector in history to sailors to save them from any mishap during their sail. Thus, it is regarded as the lucky charm for travellers.
- Marital Bliss: Turquoise stone ensures a long and prosperous marital life blessed with loyalty and deep understanding between couple.
- Aid to health issues: As Turquoise stimulates Vishudha, the throat chakra, it can help to cure asthma, high blood pressure, poison, infection and mental blockage.
- Enemy to negativity: Turquoise liberates negative energy and boosts up positive energy curing depression and mental sicknesses.
- Get rid of addiction: Turquoise is believed to help one get rid of alcoholism and any drug addiction.