- 6.53 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,265.00
- 5.63 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 2,815.00
- 6.30 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,150.00
- 6.50 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,250.00
- 7.25 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,625.00
- 7.50 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,750.00
- 7.27 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,635.00
- 8.25 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 4,125.00
- 6.55 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,275.00
- 7.45 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,725.00
- 7.65 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,825.00
- 6.54 carat Natural and certified Blue TopazRs. 3,270.00
Facts about Blue Topaz
- Resembles the Sanskrit word ‘Tapaz’, which means ‘fire’.
- During the Renaissance i.e. the period from the 1300s to the 1600s people thought that topaz could break magic spells and dispel anger.
- Found by the Romans over two millennia ago on the Island of Topazios in the Red Sea.
- Topaz constitutes of a silicate mineral of fluorine and aluminium.
- Balances the human nervous system & also the solar plexus.
- Also known as writer’s stone as it increases the creativity for the writers.
- Considered a birthstone for those born in November, under the sun sign Sagittarius.
- Produces the dark hue stone when exposed to fast neutrons in a nuclear reactor, called as “London Blue”.
What are the properties associated with Blue Topaz?
Colour: sky-blue colour, pale bright or intense shades of blue, Swiss blue, light grey or greenish tinge.
Hardness: 8.0 (In Mohs Scale)
Nature of Solid: Orthorhombic
Refractive Index: 1.606 to 1.644
Birefringence: 0.008 to 0.011
Specific Gravity: 3.4 to 3.6
What is the most desirable colour of Blue Topaz?
Swiss blue, which comes with a delightful distinctive blue shading, resembles a shade of the sky on a cloudless day is the most expensive blue topaz colour and its nearly the same as sky blue only slightly darker serves as a good taste for those who love light hues or breezy spaces, while electric blue is similarly desirable among other individuals.
What is the price of Blue Topaz in India?
The Blue Topaz price in India is $20 to $40 per carat (or 2833.42 INR approx.). As naturally occurring blue topaz are extremely rare, virtually all blue topaz used in jewellery is heat or irradiation treated for suiting the market demands, therefore, the price range varies around factors like the kind of treatment it is being subjected to.
What are the benefits associated with the Blue Topaz?
Blue Topaz Stone Benefits are:
- Improves interpersonal relationships by promoting honesty, clarity of feelings & honest attachment.
- Enhances learning abilities, increases understanding capabilities, helps in being creative and engage in peaceful communications.
- Serves as a perfect gift for marriage anniversaries, due to its association with love & loyalty.
- Known to improve concentration & communication, according to Hindu scriptures.
- Helps in keeping a good temperament due to its ability to restore a cool temperament to those in touch with it. Therefore, helps in anger management.
In conclusion, although all varieties of Blue Topaz not much widely branded as distinctively popular, each occupies its own standard in the classification arena having unique features & are still being marketed locally as well as globally worldwide.