Do's and Dont's while buying Cat's eye stone
When Rahu gives malefic effects in one's horoscope, then Cat's Eye Stone is an inimical gemstone to save your life. There are some steps to follow while buying Cat's eye gemstone in Delhi because many sellers sell cultured and synthetic Cat's Eye Stone.
Lehsunia Gemstone belongs to the shadow planet Ketu that brings instant positive and negative effects for its wearer.
To tackle the adverse effects of Ketu, one should consult the astrologer before wearing Lehsunia Ratna. Find out some important do's and don'ts while buying cat's eye gemstone.
Is Cat's eye a real stone?
Chrysoberyl cat's eye is the best quality of this gemstone. It has the most distinct and most robust Lehsunia effect of all gems. This gemstone can get polish into a cabochon.
Why do we wear Cat eye stone?
According to astrology, crucial surgeries are mostly causing due to a malefic effect of Ketu in one's horoscope. If the person wears Lehsunia stone, then it nullifies the adverse effects of Ketu.
What kind of stone is a Cat's eye?
Chrysoberyl cat's eye stone is yellowish-green and transparent to translucent. Cat's eye is also known as Lehsunia in Hindi, and it can reduce the malefic and adverse effects of Ketu.
Do's and Don'ts
· that you put your money on certified Cat's eye stone. Please do not buy a cultured or fake gemstone because it can give you unsatisfactory results.
· Always check the cat eye stone price per carat in India and don't fall for cheap LehsuniaRatna. There might be chances of cheap Lehsunia stone usually created in the lab. Always consider reputable and legit gemstone sellers.
· You must consult the astrologer before buying the dominant Cat's eye stone because this gemstone represents the mystical energies of planet Ketu. Please don't wear this without consulting an astrologer as it might prove dreadful for you.
· Since this stone represents the mystical energies of Ketu, before wearing this stone, do consult an astrologer. Please don't wear this stone without consulting an astrologer because it may prove dreadful.
· Lehsunia is weighing at least seven Ratti or carat.
· Cat's eye stone ring should be wear in the middle finger of the right hand.
How to check the quality of a cat's eye stone in Delhi?
One can judge the quality of Lehsunia Ratna by the display of chatoyancy effect. This gemstone is available in a wide range of colours like yellow to yellowish-green, greyish green to brown and brownish-yellow.
Where to buy genuine Cat's eye stone in Delhi?
Only natural and genuine gemstones bring favourable effects to its wearer. Fake or synthetic Cat's eye has no astrological impact, and they can also prove dreadful for you. So, it would help if you considered a certified gem seller.
If you are residing in Delhi, then you can easily place an online order for Cat's eye stone from Dhanshree Gems. They are a certified provider of gemstones and Lehsunia stone. The most important thing about Dhanshree Gems is that they directly import natural gemstones from mines. Therefore, you need not worry about their quality and originality of gemstones. It is one of the best gemstone shops in Delhi.